The Estadio Santiago Bernabeu is one of the world’s most famous and prestigious football venues, owned by the Real Madrid Club.
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
The tour can be divided into two sections. One is the football museum where one gets to know about the history of the Real Madrid Club and the other section is all about the football ground, player’s rest room, press room and so on. I have already written about the football museum and the trophy room in my previous post. The panoramic view of the impeccably maintained stadium and its sheer size is indeed impressive.
The Estadio Santiago Bernabeu is one of the world's most famous and prestigious football venues, owned by the Real Madrid Club. Click To Tweet
I was thrilled while posing for photographs in front of this magnificent ground, which had accompanied many glorious nights and accommodated many galacticos.
Tip: Also read about these 42 amazing places to visit in Spain!
VIP Seats inside Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
I tried to feel the incessant excitement of a soccer fan while sitting on a VIP seat and watching a football match with 81,044 spectators (capacity of this stadium) at this stadium.
Yeah, you got it right! These are the VIP seats.To sit where legends sit was truly amazing. The player’s dugout area is wonderful. All the exquisite seats are sponsored by Audi.
This is where the players come out of their dressing rooms into the field. This is called Player’s tunnel!
When I entered the locker room, the luxurious shower room with Jacuzzi and the massage chairs, for once I thought, the career as a footballer is not bad (but now it is too late)!
The press room of Real Madrid
I didn’t mind holding a press conference at the Real Madrid’s press room at the end of the tour. Though there were no big journalists, but one can surely imagine their presence, like I did!
Once I would like to see a match at this stadium and would love to cheer the players from among the 85000 spectators!
Once I would like to see a match at this stadium and would love to cheer the players from among the 85000 spectators! Click To Tweet
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- The Real Madrid Club in Madrid, Spain!
- Camp Nou Stadium – The home of Football Club Barcelona!
- Football Club Barcelona – More than a club!
- The Olympic flame in the Olympic Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!