Welcome to a virtual tour of Camp Nou in Barcelona, the largest stadium in Europe with 96,336 seats, which belongs to FCB through my eyes. The fascinating stadium has it all – glitz, glamour and grandeur! One Significant difference lies in between the Real Madrid Club & Football Club Barcelona. Real Madrid was started by the aristocrats of the society while Football Club Barcelona was started for and by the common people.
Camp Nou StadiumThe fascinating stadium has it all - glitz, glamour and grandeur! Click To Tweet
When I was posing for the photographs, I was thinking how the players might feel when they come out of the player’s tunnel onto the field in front 96,336 spectators (capacity of the stadium)! Do they feel a bit nervous or their zeal surpasses the nerve racking pressure to win for thousands of their loyal followers? I wish I meet a great player in person some day! Sportsmanship is indeed tough, I realized while standing in this field.
The Players tunnel
I was impressed by the players tunnel, which is covered by large photographs of all the FCB players.
Since my childhood, I am a Maradona fan, which started when my father bought me a No. 10 jersey with Maradona written in bold in 1986 (when Argentina won the World Cup). When I was walking through the player’s tunnel in Camp Nou, I asked my husband to click a photograph with Messi (number 10), another famous Argentinian player.
I felt doing a bit of commentary when I sat in the commentary box. But alas, there was no match going on that day.
Hope you all enjoyed this virtual tour. I would like to end this blog post by one of my favorite quotes.
You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.
Do share your thoughts in the comments section below. Your comments always inspire me. Cheers!
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- Football Club Barcelona – More than a club!
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium – The home of Real Madrid!
- The Real Madrid Club in Madrid, Spain!
- Poble Espanyol – An architectural museum in Barcelona!
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!