Keukenhof is the world’s largest flower garden. Located in Lisse, Netherlands, it means “kitchen garden” in Dutch and is also known as the garden of Europe. This 32 hectare garden with more than 7 million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths offers a rainbow that can be touched. Here I present a photo essay of the world’s most beautiful spring garden.
This 32 hectare garden with more than 7 million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths offers a rainbow that can be touched. Click To Tweet
Keukenhof – the world’s most beautiful spring garden
A Color stands abroad
On Solitary Fields
That Science cannot overtake
But Human Nature feels!
There is no time like Spring,
When life’s alive in everything!
When proud-pied April, dressed in all his trim, hath put a spirit of youth in everything!
Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment!
Spring- an experience in immortality!
The coming in of spring is like the creation of Cosmos out of Chaos!
I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden!
Come, gentle Spring! Ethereal Mildness! Come.
And Spring arose on the garden fair,
Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;
And each flower and herb on Earth’s dark breast,
Rose from the dreams of its wintry rest!
Sometimes spring comes like a train; it takes me afar. Sometimes spring comes to me like a destination, where I can rest. This spring gifted me rest. Adieu Keukenhof, until next time!
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- Welcoming spring with California wildflowers!
- I have seen blooming spring flowers amidst beautiful paintings
- The story of Diamond in Amsterdam Diamond Museum – A photo essay!
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!