Fjords of Norway – a soothing treat for eyes, mind and soul
It was not only a soothing treat for the eyes, but also for mind, heart & soul. The perpetual flow of thoughts about the meaningful, eternal journey have taken away any traits of insolence from within and ushered in a profound silence. I could feel the restlessness inside me more calmly now. But the restlessness is not yet over!
It was not only a soothing treat for the eyes, but also for mind, heart & soul. #Travel Click To Tweet
Fjords of Norway
I was delighted in the company of those jocund white birds. Now when I am recalling those peaceful moments from my memories, Wordsworth’s famous lines from his poem “Daffodils” seems so much alike with my thoughts at the moment!
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.
How I wished to embark on an unknown voyage through the silent water when I saw a elfin boat standing alone at the shores! My imagination knew no bounds. How it would be to sail through this solitude with my small pinnace in a full moon night?
Journey to the Fjords of Norway became an eternal journey!
Capturing nature’s one of the magnificent wonders in my camera frame was not possible but I still tried. Perhaps a futile try! The enormity of it only remained in my memories. I was enraptured and enthralled. For the first time, I encountered silence like a strong flame! It was engulfing me and made me empty. Possibly the deep serenity has injected in me a sense of despair! How feeble we are in front of nature.
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- Silent Vistas in Norway
- A Melodious morning in Bergen Norway
- Welcome to The Nobel Peace Center in Oslo, Norway
- Voss – A Picturesque village in the heart of Fjord Norway
My consciousness is a concentrated power which will transfer to the supreme power of the universe at the end of our eternal journey from life to death. I think nature is the best way to connect to that supreme power. Perhaps it frees us and liberates us from the insignificant trifles of life. Journey to the Fjords of Norway became an eternal journey.
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!