The experience of visiting the BMW Museum in Munich, Germany was the first of its kind. Though later in my life, I got opportunities to experience the Mercedes-Benz Museum and the Geneva Motor show in Switzerland, but the first exposure to the world of luxury cars remains special.
It was an August afternoon. The bright and beautiful day was melting into a radiant evening slowly and steadily. We decided to visit the BMW Museum. I could see the museum from afar. We went inside and realized that it would be an absolute dream place for all luxury car lovers.
Cars inside the BMW Museum
I could see many beautiful cars in various vibrant colors such as red, yellow, black, white and silver. I could not help posing in front of them.
Many times, I have seen in movies, the BMW bikes were driven by our sexy heroes. Those scenes might have influenced me subconsciously to be able to pose likewise.
The detailed information about the brand was well organized. There were some games to explain the workings of an engine in a fun manner. It was interesting!
Tip: If you have time opt for the guided tour of the BMW Museum and experience the 100-year-plus history of the BMW Group, its brands and products.
Hours went unnoticed. When we left the museum the radiant evening melted into the dark night. Although I know not much about cars, but it fascinated me. If you are thinking of visiting Munich, then just make a plan, and here is a list of best hotels in Munich!Hours went unnoticed. When we left the museum the radiant evening melted into the dark night. Although I know not much about cars, but it fascinated me. Click To Tweet
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- “The Best or Nothing” – The Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart, Germany
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon – Journal of a journey!
- Stuttgart TV Tower – The world’s first TV tower built in concrete in Germany!
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!