The sound of water
Rhine Falls in SwitzerlandA couple of years back, I visited the Rhine falls in Switzerland, which is the largest plain waterfall in Europe.
Adventure in Rhine FallsThe most adventurous part of the trip was when our boat went near the waterfall. Water droplets emerging from the massive volume of water were like smoke, blurring our vision.
I feel a waterfall resembles a human life. The beginning is cheerful, roaring and sparkling.
As time passes by, the once turbulent waterfall becomes a calm river. The depth increases.
It starts listening to the beckon of the ocean to meet with a supreme power like we meet with death or transcends to a supreme power at the end of our journey.As the river continues to flow through diverse locations it experiences a unique journey just like our journey from birth to death. I feel a waterfall resembles a human life. The beginning is cheerful, roaring and sparkling. As time passes by, the once turbulent waterfall becomes a calm river. #travel Click To Tweet
- Charlie Chaplin house in Switzerland
- My Long Walks in Switzerland!
- A mountain Christmas Village in Caux, Switzerland!
- Villars-sur-Ollon – A beautiful Swiss village!
- A journey with Jane Austen along the shores of Lake Geneva, Switzerland!
- The Broken Chair – A symbol of peace in Geneva, Switzerland!
- Old People’s Home – Art that touches your soul!
- Defending human dignity – An exhibition at the Red Cross Museum in Geneva, Switzerland
- The EPFL library in Lausanne, Switzerland – A revolutionary architecture!
- Discovery of the Higgs Boson at CERN, Switzerland
- The Olympic flame in the Olympic Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland