Philosophy of life to me is a journey towards the end. From a zygote to a full-fledged fetus and then from a full-grown human being to ashes. Apparently it may seem too much a pessimistic view of life, but this is the truth with a caveat. Within this travel all of us follow several journeys.
Philosophy of life
To me one of the main realizations of life is to fulfill all other journeys within a broad journey between life and death. A journey of realizations of a meaningful existence within the horizon of meaningless existence is tough indeed! But the truth is we still love to live, celebrate our lives, set our aspirations and at the end, perhaps comes the realization that one day all our achievements and all our imaginations will come to a halt, a peaceful silence leading to a meaningful emancipation.
A journey of realizations of a meaningful existence within the horizon of meaningless existence is tough indeed! But the truth is we still love to live, celebrate our lives, set our aspirations and at the end, perhaps comes the… Click To Tweet
To live in a meaningful way
No, I am not describing death here, but remembering its utter presence and thus warning myself to live in a meaningful way. But what would this meaningful way be? I wonder, perhaps nature would be a wonderful teacher.
But to realize nature’s teachings I should be calm which may pave it’s path to peace. Calmness is paramount to peace and perhaps restlessness is paramount to calmness! I am restless now to find the meaningful way and keen to celebrate this whole journey towards nothingness. Let the journey be meaningful enough to nullify the end.
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- A soliloquy of a mother!
- Solstice and Luminescence of Life!
- Silence – living and profound!
- A monologue on death!
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!