If you want to spend a carefree day with your loved ones amidst a serene lake and greens all around, then plan a day trip to Manzanita Lake in Lassen Volcanic National Park, California. After walking for a few minutes and taking some turns along the lake, you can find out the perfect vantage point to capture the perfect shot of Lassen Peak’s reflection in the blue water of Manzanita Lake.
On our way to Manzanita Lake
On my way to Manzanita Lake, I met trees; tall, green trees. I stopped my car thrice on the road and listened to them. They speak a lot; you just have to listen!
If you want to spend a carefree day with your loved ones amidst a serene lake and greens all around, then plan a day trip to Manzanita Lake Click To Tweet
Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.
~ Hermann Hesse
After reaching Manzanita Lake
After the long drive, when we reached our destination, we let our daughter play as much as she wanted! We sat quietly and kept looking at her. We were refreshed instantly! We learned from her once again, how to be happy with a bit of sunshine, a flowing cascade and some small stones.We learned from her, how to be happy with a bit of sunshine, a flowing cascade and some small stones. Click To Tweet
Manzanita Lake in Lassen Volcanic National Park, California
When I reached the blue water lake, I slowed down and just took a walk. I was taking in the serenity, the beauty and peace. Here are some glimpses still bright in my memory.When I reached the blue water lake, I slowed down and just took a walk. I was taking in the serenity, the beauty and peace. Click To Tweet
Glimpses of California
- If you want to explore a romantic California then read about these 10 places.
- If you want to find a perfect park for your child then you can read about the beautiful Hap Magee Ranch Park.
- If you want a place to meditate or seek a calm and quiet place then read about Taungpulu Kaba-Aye Monastery
- If you want to explore the digital Jesus then read about The Cathedral of Christ The Light.
- If you want to spend a beautiful evening looking at the sunset then Moss Landing state beach is ideal.
- If you are in a mood to sip coffee while reading a personal travelogue in California then read – A Coffee cup and a story in Santa Cruz California
- If you want to spend a day at the famous pier 39 then read about the Fisherman’s Wharf at San Francisco, California
No matter where in the world you live, plan and spend a beautiful day with your loved one at a nearby lake; it doesn’t take much; perhaps just a bit of zeal!