These are the days of delight as well as dread. New country, new home, new paths and new ways of life are creating a layer of intrigue inside, yet craving for the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland. While my mind was busy in a continuous process of attachment and detachment, I went to say hello to the Pacific in Santa Cruz, California.
While my mind was busy in a continuous process of attachment and detachment, I went to say hello to the pacific in Santa Cruz, California. Click To Tweet
Santa Cruz, California
A vivacious summer day, dazzling sun, sparkling blue ocean, and a vibrant crowd. It was wonderful to look at those countless waves lashing at the shore and I always love the playfulness of innocent children on the beach be it in Santa Cruz or in Cannes in France.
A vivacious summer day, dazzling sun, sparkling blue ocean and a vibrant crowd. It was wonderful to look at those countless waves lashing at the shore Click To Tweet
A Coffee cup and a story
I had all the accessories for the beach; a big hat and a sunglass. Ice cream would have been more appropriate, but I needed coffee, my favorite drink. It has the power to gift isolation even in an overtly crowded place.It has the power to gift isolation even in an overtly crowded place. Click To Tweet
A giant cup of coffee!
It was a complete contrast from the magnifique tranquility of the Alps in Switzerland. It is not clear whether I was missing the tranquility or the Alps. I was bewildered to see a giant cup full of coffee!
Nevertheless, after the trip I felt good. I realized even a crowd has an enormous power to make one happy. Smiling faces, taking selfies/photographs, eating, making merry, roaming around with a carefree attitude have a different charm all together.
A changed scenario, a changed perspective, a different realization with a glass of coffee. I was charmed but did I find the peace? Well, I need more coffee to reflect on this quest. Now, for the time being, let me be an envelope without an address. Let me float. Let me take in all that I see.
Now for the time being, let me be an envelope without an address. Let me float. Let me take in all that I see. #Travel Click To Tweet
Someday, somewhere I am sure to find an address for the envelope.
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- 51 Top Things to do in Santa Cruz, California
- 40 Top things to do in Carmel, California – The Ultimate Bucket List
- 50 Top things to do in Monterey, California – The Ultimate Bucket List
- Monterey Bay Aquarium – A window to another world!
- 18 Romantic Coastal Towns in California within a Short Drive from the San Francisco Bay Area
- A Coffee cup and a story in Santa Cruz California
- Bay Area weekend getaways on California Highway 1
- 50 Top California Landmarks You Should Visit
- 30 Romantic Places to Explore in the San Francisco Bay Area
- 35 Best Lakes in Northern California to add to Your Bucket List
- Super scenic Cypress Trees and Tunnels near San Francisco
- Easy Day Trips from San Francisco
- Exploratorium in San Francisco – When the Destination is Science!
- San Francisco to Death Valley – A Super Scenic California Road Trip!
- 21 Top things to do in San Ramon, California
- 40 Top Things to Do in San Jose – The Ultimate Bucket List
- 26 Top things to do in Palo Alto, California
- Discover 80 Best Non-Touristy Things to Do in San Francisco
Get my latest articles in your inbox and join 10,000+ other subscribers!
If you enjoyed reading this article, spread the love!