These are the days of delight as well as dread. New country, new home, new paths and new ways of life are creating a layer of intrigue inside, yet craving for the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland. While my mind was busy in a continuous process of attachment and detachment, I went to say hello to the Pacific in Santa Cruz, California.
While my mind was busy in a continuous process of attachment and detachment, I went to say hello to the pacific in Santa Cruz, California. Click To Tweet
Santa Cruz, California
A vivacious summer day, dazzling sun, sparkling blue ocean, and a vibrant crowd. It was wonderful to look at those countless waves lashing at the shore and I always love the playfulness of innocent children on the beach be it in Santa Cruz or in Cannes in France.A vivacious summer day, dazzling sun, sparkling blue ocean and a vibrant crowd. It was wonderful to look at those countless waves lashing at the shore Click To Tweet
A Coffee cup and a story
I had all the accessories for the beach; a big hat and a sunglass. Ice cream would have been more appropriate, but I needed coffee, my favorite drink. It has the power to gift isolation even in an overtly crowded place.It has the power to gift isolation even in an overtly crowded place. Click To Tweet
A giant cup of coffee!
It was a complete contrast from the magnifique tranquility of the Alps in Switzerland. It is not clear whether I was missing the tranquility or the Alps. I was bewildered to see a giant cup full of coffee!
Nevertheless, after the trip I felt good. I realized even a crowd has an enormous power to make one happy. Smiling faces, taking selfies/photographs, eating, making merry, roaming around with a carefree attitude have a different charm all together.
A changed scenario, a changed perspective, a different realization with a glass of coffee. I was charmed but did I find the peace? Well, I need more coffee to reflect on this quest. Now, for the time being, let me be an envelope without an address. Let me float. Let me take in all that I see.
Now for the time being, let me be an envelope without an address. Let me float. Let me take in all that I see. #Travel Click To Tweet
Someday, somewhere I am sure to find an address for the envelope.
Similar articles from Travel Realizations
- Glimpses of romantic California!
- Welcoming spring with California wildflowers!
- A Coffee cup and a story in Gletsch, Switzerland!
- A coffee cup and a story in Thonon – A small French town!
Join Travel Realizations
- If you enjoyed this post, Sign Up/Subscribe using the form to your right (or below if viewing on your smartphone) to receive posts by Email or…
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates and related articles
- Check us out on Instagram to see what we are up to in photos
- Follow us on Twitter for links to great travel articles curated just for you
- Or share this post with others by pinning on Pinterest!